Why the name “Aurora Group of Institutions” and what is there in the name “Aurora”?
The top 50 degree colleges in India – “Aurora”, this name has taken from the Latin word ‘Aurora Borealis’; the famous northern lights, the meaning is sun god Apollo. The name has been selected as it synthesizes both Indian and a Western tradition represents the sun as a “Symbol of knowledge and power”. Our logo has three important components. The Italian colors italic and pink, the Egyptian pyramid with letter ‘A’. Above all the logo represents the spirit of knowledge with the punch line – “The temple of Learning”. Aurora is the keen commitment to offer quality education and it has become the “temple of Knowledge with dedicated faculties. At present, Aurora group of colleges are rated as the top 10 degree colleges in Telangana by the magazines like India Today and the Business World.
Aurora success stories
- 1989 – Initiation
- 1993 – Biological Sciences and Commerce
- 1995 – Post-graduate courses: MCA and MBA
- 1998 – Engineering course in extensive campus of 600 acres.
- Four other engineering colleges are established apart from two more PG colleges.
- Today, Aurora happens to be one of the biggest educational institutions in the state of telangana, India with more than 400 faculties, around 300 administration staffs and more than 7500 students.
Areas covered by Aurora Group: Hyderabad and India
Courses Offered: Technology, Architecture, Designing, Management, Law